Updates from me !

Current updates:
Marhaban Ya Ramadhan . And happy fasting guys :) Btw im going to sit for my SPM TRIAL on ths 8th Aug-25th Aug :) Wish me luck guys :)

Tinggalkan Jejak Disini :)

Name:
Email Address:
Blog URL
Facebook URL

Form provided by Freedback.

Followers


Sunday 31 July 2011

Girls Language.

If I dont call you
[Its because I'm waiting for you to call me]



When I walk away from you mad
[Follow me]



When I stare at your mouth
[Kiss me]



When i push you or hit you
[Grab me and dont let go]



When i start cussing at you
[Kiss me and tell me you love me]



When I'm quiet
[Ask me whats wrong]



When i ignore you
[Give me your attention]



When i pull away
[Pull me back]



When you see me at my worst
[Tell me I'm beautiful]



When you see me start crying
[Hold me and tell me everything will be alright]



When you see me walking
[Sneak up and hug my waist from behind]



When i'm scared
[Protect me]



When i lay my head on your shoulder
[Tilt my head up and kiss me]



When i grab at your hands
[Hold mine and play with my fingers]



When i tease you
[Tease me back and make me laugh]



When i dont answer for a long time
[reassure me that everything is okay]



When i look at you with doubt
[Back yourself up]



When i say that i like you
[I really do more than you could understand]



When i bump into you
[bump into me back and make me laugh]



When i tell you a secret
[keep it safe and untold]



When i look at you in your eyes
[dont look away until i do]



When i miss you
[i'm hurting inside]



When you break my heart
[the pain NEVER really goes away]



When i say its over
[i still want you to be mine] 
I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS TOO :D

www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...